SEND US A MESSAGE
For more information or to schedule a consultation or appointment, use the contact information below or the form. Thank you.
HOW TO REACH US
25 E. Washington St. Suite 2033
Chicago, IL 60602
COVID19 Procedure Updates
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointment will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. We are uncertain at this time when the office will reopen for anything other than emergencies. We will reopen as soon as the American Dental Association, Governor Pritzker, and Mayor Lightfoot Recommend it. To make an appointment, please call our office at 312-782-4068.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Donna Barber & Dr. Wei Ting Ho